lately i've been finding so many new sources of inspiration. i'd like to share just a few with you, my readers:
ariella chezar, found on snippet & ink. great floral arrangements and more. i love this photo with the draping swags of garland. very fresh. very natural. and oh-so-classic.
rob garland photography, found on the bride's cafe. love the vintage feel of this photo. and the umbrella channels a fun, mary poppins/nanny diaries vibe for me.
and here's a list of new blogs, sites, etc. that i've recently added to my google reader that i hope you'll enjoy, too:
- etsy wedding: fun, crafty, handmade items for your wedding
- anna kuperberg: amazing photographs
- boatshedchic: fun home decor, mostly intended for a boathouse/shed, but can sometimes be translated into wedding decor!
- earth friendly weddings: going green can be chic and this site definitely illustrates that fact!
- the mcwoods: english/canadian wedding in the plans ... fun to see different culture's takes are on the wedding process!
- the chic and sophisticated bride: i'm so excited to see this b2b's posts ... loving her style!
- a windy city wedding: a chicago bride's tales with a fun writing style.
that's all for now! next week j and i are making the big move south so i've tried to load you all up with some juicy posts before then!